Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bad Name

Alright, so I'm a nerd who spends hours on the internet everyday, and sometimes I find myself with nothing to do. And yes, I am the nerd who googles herself just to see what comes up. And I think people are giving my name a bad rep. Now, it is actually kind of funny, but the name Nicole should be a respectable name. After all, it does mean "Victory of the people," and I admit that I don't think that quite suits me, but it does more so than some people.

For example, there is a 25 year old massage therapist who allegedly found herself with nothing better to do than follow mourning people into a church, having a service for a complete stranger. Oddly, I think I know people who would do this, but this is a woman with my name, first and last. Besides, that's not the worst part. She danced, and I mean that literally, up to the casket in the middle of the service, and began chanting the words "I love you". Apparently, she danced around the casket, chanting, opened the casket, and touched the deceased. Ah, but that still isn't all. She pulled out a broken car antennae and tapped the deceased on the head multiple times, before grabbing a handful of flowers and throwing them onto the people sitting in the pews. And then she skipped out and drove away in her car, and was later caught by police.

Now, I think this woman thought she was a fairy for the duration of that funeral, and I believe there is only one explaination for this. She was either drunk or on drugs. Which further wounds the reputation of my name. And I'll let you take a wild guess at what she said to the police, but I guarantee you won't get it right(unless you've read the story already). She said "It seemed like the right thing to do at the time." I'm sure there are plenty of other people who have googled their names and found them bruised by someone with the same name. So, if you'd like to share, feel free.

Of course, there are also people who have the same name as me that aren't bad at all. For example, I have found that I am an ice skater, a roller blader, and a volleyball player, which I am most certainly not. So, I figured I had to post something for people to comment on, and what better topic than a nerd who found out someone with her name did something stupid and got arrested?

No comments:

Post a Comment